Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I wanna hear a poem

I wanna hear a poem that opens my eyes, makes my look to the skies, and makes me realize all that you did to make it work. So I'm sorry for...

I wanna hear a poem about you and all about all that you were, are, and will become, because that's what I will miss about you. So I'm sorry for...

I wanna hear a poem about how I was blinded by the light and how I took you for a ride then left you in the dust as if my possibilities were greater than the sea. So I'm sorry for...

I wanna hear a poem about all my mistakes and how they could fill up lakes. So I'm sorry for...

You don't need to forgive me, but if these are the last words you here me say, I just want you to know I'm sorry for... ripping your heart out, throwing it on the ground and leaving you in pieces.You still fuel my fire and rule my desire....

No comments:

Post a Comment